· Daily review of inventory variances and resolution to align inventories in JDE and 3PLs systems. Root cause analysis to determine reasons for variance and possible claims.
· Daily review of returned product to 3PL and timely processing of returns into system. Ongoing analysis of returns to determine root cause and implement procedures, training, etc. to reduce returns.
· Ensure that quarantined product is processed in a timely manner to minimize the quantity of expired and damaged product in inventory.
· Manage special projects with 3PL warehouse operation such as EDI enhancements, new product introductions and procedural changes.
· Ensure on time delivery for exports to LATAM markets. Drive carrier compliance to ensure lead-time compliance and reduce damage ratios.
· Maintain an active communication channel with Regional/Country Supply Chain managers to provide the timely status of the shipments.
· Develop carrier routing guides for all LATAM lanes and modes in cooperation with HQ Procurement and control the performance of international carriers per agreements.
· Assist Export Coordinators to troubleshoot carrier performance issues and provide routing details.
· Evaluate internal procedures, for lanes and modes and provide fact-based recommendations to ensure the most effective use of time and costs.
· Identify, analyze and validate initiatives that improve service and reduce logistics costs and provide recommendations.
· Maintain shipment dashboard in coordination with Planning for timely communication of shipment status to customers.
· Maintain carrier scorecards and internal operational metrics for weekly and monthly meetings.
· Track and address customer complaints related to supply chain, such as carrier damage claims, evaluating root cause and implementing corrective actions.
· Manage carrier freight claims for international shipments from initial filing through final resolution, including coordination with HQ Risk for internal insurance claims as needed.
· Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Background
· 2+ years of experience working in a logistics environment, preferably in a high volume manufacturer, 3PL, or consulting firm.
· Experience working with JDE-Enterprise1, JDE-World or SAP is a plus
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Bilingual, English-Spanish preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or related field
· Master’s in Business preferred