Qualifications and Requirements
- Associates degree or two years of post-high school studies in relevant technical field.
- Minimum 3 years in materials laboratory setting or materials-related field.
- Ability to read and interpret detailed technical specifications and drawings.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent English communication skills including correct basic grammar, spelling, punctuation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Keyboarding proficiency (40 wpm preferred).
- Ability to safely carry out oral and written work instructions.
Position requires sitting, standing at equipment, limited lifting (max lift 50 lbs) and walking.
Climate controlled laboratory, normal ambient sound level.
Personal protective equipment provided by employer.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 hours/day
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
What we offer:
We offer work in a fast-paced, growing company with potential for career advancement, personal development and growth. Along with challenging learning opportunities, you will find competitive compensation, a comprehensive health and welfare plan (medical, dental, STD, LTD, and life insurance), paid vacation and sick leave, tuition reimbursement. We believe in "A Higher Level of Reliability" in everything we do. For our employees, this means providing a safe and respectful workplace and a steady job with opportunities to learn and grow.
We Support an Equal Opportunity Workplace:
Acuren supports a diverse workforce. Consideration for employment is based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States.
If you are interested in this employment opportunity, please visit our website at www.acuren.com and go to the Careers tab. Follow the Careers Opportunity link and use the keyword search "Metallographer". To apply, please submit your resume online. Internal candidates should discuss their interest in job postings with their current manager prior to applying.
Thank you, we appreciate your interest in a career at Acuren; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further information. Agency services are not required at this time.