Duration: 1+ year
Equipment support and maintenance needed @ NW4 include but is not limited to:
- Calibration Maintenance- ensuring all work is completed on time, accurately support with validation activities (if required for anything new or updates to existing systems) conceptual knowledge to troubleshoot issues with analytical laboratory equipment, prior to service calls management of master equipment list and ProCal.
- Coordinate and oversee outside vendor calibration and PM activities with external vendors such as LAMP, and Sable.
- Assist with Equipment related GMP documentation (maintain accurate equipment logs, cal certs, authoring SOPs, assist with Out of service tags, set-up of any newly acquired equipment, and commissioning activities).
- Conceptual knowledge to serve as an administrator for various analytical equipment software (Empower, etc.).
- 3 years of QC lab experience required.
- Experience managing Master Equipment Lists.
- Strong communication skills, experience writing deviations/change controls.
- Extension and/or temp to perm opportunity a possibility.
Product Quality Assurance
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Lamp (Software Bundle)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: Lab_Calib_West_Point_PA
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
Apidel Technologies is a certified WMBE ( Women and Minority Based Enterprise ), E- verified Global Staffing Company.
Founded by a team of technology professionals from various backgrounds, our goal is to deliver workforce solutions and on-demand talent.
We, at Apidel Technologies have a clear vision of providing everyone with an equal opportunity to grow and progress. We have a robust and dynamic business model, one that is designed to provide the best delivery value to our clients and partners. Our thorough analysis of industry trends allows our technological experts to deliver top solutions to clients to satisfy their needs.
Today, in a global economy faced with cut-throat competition, we have learned to produce cutting edge and innovative approaches to handle competition and achieve our vision and mission.
We are a performance driven organization that strongly believes in efficient and effective customer focused strategies that bring about quality results for our clients. We bring to our clients a unique blend of customer focus, passion for technology, corporate experience, and an expert team, ready to deploy in a mix of on-site, offsite, or offshore delivery models.
We align ourselves with our clients requirements by deploying innovative service strategies and nurturing client industry focused recruitment teams with expertise in technical as well as recruitment skills to source the right candidates for our clients