Job Title: Procurement Analyst
Duration: 9+ months with higher extension possibilities
Location: Racine, WI 53403
• The North America Procurement Analyst supports the 3PM and Direct Material Operations teams in ensuring identifying and analyzing improvement opportunities.
• This position is responsible for processes to ensure correct and updated pricing for SCJ Suppliers and for analytical activities, such as RFP data, spend analytics, cost savings, and other activities to support the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Statements of what position is responsible for performing, typically listed in order of importance
• Work with Contract Manufacturers, Direct Material and CM Procurement Managers to execute price updates on cadence.
• Utilize SAP and Price Database/Cost Cards to process pricing updates and maintenance with collaboration of cross functional partners
• Utilize lean tools and mindset to improve procurement process to eliminate non value added work and increase efficiency
• Process monthly, quarterly and ad hoc pricing updates based on direct material price adjustment in alignment with designated process
• Resolve invoice related discrepancies with suppliers and A/P
• Maintain SAP PIR - Purchase Information Record
• Responsible for development and communication of department reports
• Research and resolve PPV and Invoice exceptions
• Other vendor tracking reports/documents
• Own and maintain Vendor index including contractual price update adherence
• Support and execute Supplier Relationship and Performance Management (SRM) for Contract Manufacturing including data pulls and analysis.
• Applies Best Procurement processes & practices in the Contract Manufacturing Procurement Organization
• KPI Ownership as needed to drive business results
• Microsoft Office (Specifically strong Excel skills)
• Process Improvement Mindset
• Strong understanding of Total Cost of Ownership and how trade off decisions impact delivered cost.
• This requires sound understanding of cost drivers in supply chain management.
• Risk and Opportunity management
• Strong problem solving with emphasis on project management
• Key attention to detail maintaining accurate data entry with an understanding of source data
• Leverages interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
• Exudes strong ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency in a fast paced work environment.
• Ability to deal with complexity and manage ambiguity
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain
• Strong Supply Chain experience
• Financial Analysis experience
• ERP Experience (SAP Preferred)