- Bachelor's degree in Packaging Engineering, Logistic Management, or Industrial Engineering (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent with 6 years packaging experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. APICS CPIM certification is a plus.
- Working knowledge of packaging materials and processes.
- Working knowledge of costing for all modes of transportation; less than truckload (LTL), truckload, air, small package, domestic and international.
- Proficient in reading engineering drawings & plant layouts.
- Knowledge of Baan or equivalent ERP system including planning engines.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management System (WMS) including system integration and barcoding.
Project Management: Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
Computer Skills: Knowledge of Internet software; Inventory software; Order processing systems; Project Management software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Customer Focus: Understanding and meeting the needs of customers and addressing the interests and concerns of all stakeholders.
Creativity/Innovation: Reframing traditional patterns of thinking and applying new and evolving ideas, methods, designs and technologies.
Professionalism: Dealing directly and forthrightly with people and problems, persisting to get the job done, and managing personal responses and stress.
Please reference Job Code 5-6SB when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.