To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lincoln, NE
- Phone:: 515.235.0474
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Manager – Lincoln, NE
Planned Parenthood North Central States • Lincoln, NE
Posted 2 months ago
Planned Parenthood North Central States
Assistant Manager – Lincoln, NE
At Planned Parenthood North Central States (PPNCS), we believe all people deserve the right, the freedom and the opportunity to follow their personal ambitions and choose their own path toward a healthier, more meaningful life. That’s why we protect, promote and provide comprehensive and progressive sexual and reproductive health care for generations of young people and families with empathy, care and respect. We are looking for passionate, dedicated staff who are eager to make positive contributions to their community and to the Planned Parenthood mission.
The assistant manager would manage daily health center activities with emphasis on patient flow, productivity, timely service, efficient employee scheduling, and compliance activities.
· Achieve and maintain productivity standards and key revenue cycle performance indicators.
· Monitor health center revenue and expenses; assist with expense management.
· Work with center manager to monitor patient numbers and to continuously evaluate ways to ensure that this goal is met (ranging from patient scheduling techniques to pre-appointment calling).
· Recommend and implement methods to develop teamwork and efficiency among center staff.
· Work positions in clinic that they are qualified to work such as a CA, MOS, etc.
· Work with center manager and health center staff to schedule and administer compliance activities ranging from protocol updates to audits.
· Organize and implement training schedules for new health center staff, providing training as necessary.
· Serve as the contact person for all routine issues and problems.
· Oversee management of inventory and equipment maintenance.
· Maintain a working knowledge of Planned Parenthood policies and procedures and apply these to patient and clinic services.
· Prepare, organize and maintain patient medical records.
· Process collection of patient fees.
· Provide patient education and informed consent. Assist clinician in patient care.
· Perform and record routine laboratory tests.
· Maintain facilities, equipment and supplies.
· Provide medications and contraceptive supplies under the direction of clinicians.
· Explain all FDA approved birth control methods.
· Provide specific instruction on the patient’s selected birth control method.
· Inform patients in a non-directive manner about all options available to them in the event of an unintended pregnancy and make a referral for service based on the patient’s needs.
· Describe the difference between a medication and surgical abortion.
· Provide factual, non-biased information to patients seeking an abortion.
· Assist the physician in the surgical room
· Perform macroscopic exam of tissue post-surgery.
· Follow all state laws regarding mandatory reporting.
· Comply with state laws governing abortion services.
· Other duties as assigned.
Planned Parenthood North Central States supports people of all ages in making responsible choices and planning their futures. We are an organization committed to creating and fostering an environment that leads to engaged employees, and we believe engaged employees results in satisfied customers and exceptional experiences. When you work for Planned Parenthood you make a difference in the lives of those we serve by affirming the human right to reproductive health and freedom.
Full-time, 40 hours/week.
This position is eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, flex accounts, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO, extended illness leave, volunteer time off, paid holidays, and 403(b) retirement plan. Tentative schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:45am-5:15pm, Tuesdays 7:30am-4:00pm, Thursdays 10:45am-5:15pm
· High school diploma or equivalent with 2-5 years of progressively responsible experience in a medical setting or related field required.
· Formal medical education or 4 year degree preferred.
· Strategic Thinking: Thinks strategically, drives innovations and is adaptive
· Results Focus: Drives organizational results, and demonstrates accountability & services mentality.
· People Leadership: Builds and manages workforce based on organizational goals, budget considerations and staffing needs. Provides an inclusive workplace that fosters the development of others, facilitates cooperation and teamwork, and supports constructive resolution of conflicts.
· Relationship Leadership: Builds relationships internally and externally to achieve common goals. Models and encourages cooperation within the organization/with stakeholders by fostering commitment, pride and trust with self/staff.
· Have a commitment to quality healthcare and excellent customer service.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of all PPNCS business and activities, on and off of the job.
· Must provide evidence of rubella immunity within 30 days of hire.
· Data entry skills and understanding of business office procedures, plus previous medical or laboratory skills helpful.
· Must be able to travel for local errands, required agency meetings and to continuing education opportunities.
· Must provide proof of automobile insurance coverage if required to drive on PPNCS business.
Any job offer will be contingent upon the results of an updated background investigation.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to Click here: PPNCS Jobs Site