Cover & Rossiter, an award-winning, full service CPA accounting and advisory firm located in Wilmington, Delaware, is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team. The administrative team effectively manages the demands of the tax, audit and small business accounting services departments. The position’s requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Proofread, math check, assembly and distribution of financial statements
- Process client documents for tax return preparation
- Assemble all types of tax returns
- Complex Scanning and copying of documents
- General clerical support and phone coverage
- Special projects as needed
- Compensated required overtime during tax season (January – April)
WHY JOIN THE COVER & ROSSITER TEAM?
Cover & Rossiter is a great place to work with many unique benefits. In July 2018, we moved into a beautiful, new state-of-the-art office space at Little Falls Centre One. The configuration of the office space and innovative workstations, which include sit-to-stand desks, are intended to facilitate collaboration and improve productivity. The building also offers a fitness center available for free to all employees.
In an industry that is legendary for long hours and burnout, Cover & Rossiter is committed to our employees’ well-being, both in the office and in their personal life. We make a conscious effort to establish plans and policies designed to allow for flexibility and balance between work and home life demands.
Successful team members are self-starters who effectively plan and organize their work assignments. They complete tasks within defined time frames and deadlines. They continuously work toward increasing professional administrative skills that are of value in a CPA firm culture. They develop a depth of knowledge in the tools and systems relating to the firm’s technology resources and administrative processes and systems.
DESIRED SKILLS and EXPERTISE
In addition to the core requirements we look for, the candidate will ideally have:
- Associates degree in business and/or 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in administration department of an accounting firm or business advisory firm preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office products and other relevant software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of professionalism when dealing with coworkers, clients and visitors
Attention To Detail