To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Abingdon, VA
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Representative
Blue Ridge Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Abingdon, VA
Posted 8 days ago
If you are looking to start or advance your career in sales, here's the opportunity you've been looking for. Competitive compensation and commission plans paired with months of increasing sales volume have led to huge earning potential! Chrysler is looking for Sales Representatives to join its sales team! Now is the time to join our winning sales team.
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses & benefits
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
- Professional work environment.
Successful Chrysler automotive sales professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds. We are hiring for an entry level sales position. The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.) or a hard working professional looking to make a career change.
- Automotive sales experience is a plus but not necessary for this role.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
Join our winning automotive sales team!