To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 South Missouri Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
FrankCrum Corporate, Inc. • Clearwater, FL
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FrankCrum - A family of employer solutions
FrankCrum contributes to a company’s success by minimizing the amount of time and money needed to manage services related to employees. Our personal touch has been one of the hallmarks of FrankCrum during more than 30 years of serving employers across the nation. That unmatched experience enables us to help companies guard against risk and attract and maintain an effective workforce with quality benefits and expert payroll services. Deep experience and broad company resources aren’t the only reasons you can trust FrankCrum. Clients have stayed with us for decades because they can tell we’re driven by the Golden Rule and that approach makes good business sense for everyone. We value relationships, keep promises and make integrity a priority in everything we do. In addition to our dedication to our clients, FrankCrum is committed to our neighbors. The company is deeply involved in helping the less fortunate in our communities.
Whether a company needs employer services for a staff of two or a thousand, the only name they need to know is FrankCrum. Our highly trained and experienced team can process their payroll accurately and on time, lower a company’s HR expenses, provide great rates on workers’ compensation insurance, plus a whole lot more. Ours is a family-oriented business and having our name on the door influences how we do business. We believe in taking the time to understand a company’s needs and provide employer services with a personal touch. You’ll find that FrankCrum is guided by a commitment to integrity in everything we do.
We are looking for qualified candidates to support sales and client retention through excellent customer service by serving as a liaison between the business and the IT organization to meet the needs of the user. Are you ready to be engaged in something big? Continue reading to learn more about the job, our excellent benefits package, and how to apply!
- May be required to lead projects of moderate scope and complexity or serve as a technical advisor to project teams.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Collaborates with systems development and design personnel, including software programming and table, report and panel design.
- Identifies requirements for testing, develops test plans and scripts and coordinates test transmissions, as required Tests software.
- Coordinates implementation of the system software, including conversion of data to the new system and works with application support personnel to resolves system problems.
- Documents system specifications and notes any changes in procedure through technical reports. To include, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Acts as liaison between systems software development staff, management, and system end-users to determine requirements and obtain sign-off.
- Provides training and technical support to system end-users.
- Follows up with internal stakeholders about completed tasks to ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- 2-4 years of experience working with systems and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of software platforms, business systems and database design practices.
- Experience using Business Analyst tools to include, MS Office suite, MS Project, database query language, time tracking tools, Use Case/UML, QA for test case development, execution and defect tracking/issue tracking software.
- Worked in an Agile Project Management Environment (Scrum)
- Possess core business competencies such as finance, management, accounting, operations and marketing.
- Detailed awareness of the business context of a technical solution, including specific business goals associated with the project, how the project will meet goals and their own part in advancing goals.
- PEO industry knowledge, payroll processing and/or employee benefits experience, a plus
- FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- PTO Cash Out – up to 40 hours annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union