Engaging, starry-eyed HR Communications company in Redwood City seeks SRE Dev Ops Engineer for serious long-term relationship. Us: Fun-loving, small, and diverse team with a real customer challenge to solve. You: Passionate, geeky, curious, and enjoys like-minded companionship.
Want to make music together?
So Who Are We?
We’re a small, diverse engineering team seeking to change the HR communication industry. Have you ever had a bad experience with your HR group? Been unable to find information in a dreary portal? Confused about the benefits your company offers? You’re not alone. Most HR communications haven’t kept up with the life-changing technology innovations that have occurred in recent years. With our dedicated team of technologists, creatives, and strategists we’ve set out to modernize employer-to-employee communications.
You can see the results for yourself! With over 150 large enterprise URL blocked - click to apply spanning multiple industries (such as Adobe, eBay, Denso International, Nebraska Medical) in just 18 months since launch, our new SaaS platform is revolutionizing how organizations connect and communicate with employees.
As if a successful product wasn’t enough, we’re fun people, too. We believe it’s about much more than just cranking out deployments – we place high value on continuous learning, and our engineers provide valued input at every stage. Our folks are highly collaborative internally and with the rest of the company. At GuideSpark we’re proud of our diverse team and are inspired by core values which help us to thrive and grow. We’re looking for Sparks who want to embody those values: Be Creative, Be Audacious, Be Humble, Be Yourself and Never Stop Learning – while joining us on a journey to make life at work better for everyone.
Check us out here: URL blocked - click to apply
And Who Are You?
You’re that special someone who enjoys working with others in a diverse mix of skills and creativity. You believe work is about more than just punching a clock. You think solving hard problems in order to help real-world customers is fun. You value good communications. You want to architect and create a high-performance, high-availability solution that scales with business. You are capable of making a positive impact, and you love proving it.
- Support Multiple Environments and Microservices – Oh, but you can dance!
- Recommend infrastructure improvements – You’ve implemented plenty
- Monitor security, software, and tool distribution lists – Who doesn’t?
- Product, Engineering, Test – Those people are the best!
- Triage and collaborate to identify and solve problems – You have a conductor’s baton
- Jenkins – Tell us about your projects
- Continuous Integration – Can’t breathe without it
- SCRUM – You’re agile like a ballerina
More Details? Let’s Make Some Music!
- 2-3 years supporting a cloud-based Web application in a high-availability environment
- Expertise in high-availability applications, like redundancy, fail over, scalability, monitoring, and performance
- Knowledge of platform security, including best-of-breed tools and long-term security planning
- Significant experience with cloud providers (e.g. Amazon); working knowledge of CDNs and video streaming
- Working knowledge of Nginx, Elastic Search, Redis, and other scalable technologies in high-volume, clustered environments
- PostgreSQL database administration experience, including performance tuning, replication, and backups
- Comfort with Linux administration, including custom distributions, user and account management, patching, and shell scripting
- Ruby on Rails and Rails-based operation tools (Capistrano, RVM)
- GuideSpark transforms the employee experience to better connect companies and their employees through communication. Leading employee-centric enterprises use GuideSpark Communicate Cloud, a campaign-centered communications platform, to orchestrate effective communication experiences and drive engagement throughout the employee journey. http://www.guidespark.com
We are an EEOC/AA Employer
Bash (Scripting Language)
Platform As A Services