To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 South Missouri Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Help Desk Manager
FrankCrum Corporate, Inc. • Clearwater, FL
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FrankCrum - A family of employer solutions
FrankCrum contributes to a company’s success by minimizing the amount of time and money needed to manage services related to employees. Our personal touch has been one of the hallmarks of FrankCrum during more than 30 years of serving employers across the nation. That unmatched experience enables us to help companies guard against risk and attract and maintain an effective workforce with quality benefits and expert payroll services. Deep experience and broad company resources aren’t the only reasons you can trust FrankCrum. Clients have stayed with us for decades because they can tell we’re driven by the Golden Rule and that approach makes good business sense for everyone. We value relationships, keep promises and make integrity a priority in everything we do. In addition to our dedication to our clients, FrankCrum is committed to our neighbors. The company is deeply involved in helping the less fortunate in our communities.
Whether a company needs employer services for a staff of two or a thousand, the only name they need to know is FrankCrum. Our highly trained and experienced team can process their payroll accurately and on time, lower a company’s HR expenses, provide great rates on workers’ compensation insurance, plus a whole lot more. Ours is a family-oriented business and having our name on the door influences how we do business. We believe in taking the time to understand a company’s needs and provide employer services with a personal touch. You’ll find that FrankCrum is guided by a commitment to integrity in everything we do.
Due to program growth, we are looking for qualified candidates to support sales, employees, and client end users/employees through excellent customer service by managing and coordinating activities of the Technical Support staff that identify, troubleshoot, and resolve information systems problems to minimize down time fo applications and personnel. Are you ready to be engaged in something big? Continue reading to learn more about the job, our excellent benefits package, and how to apply!
- Administers benefit enrollments, changes, terminations, and the annual open enrollment process for PEO and client sponsored health, dental, vision, 401(k), and other supplemental plans.
- Schedules and monitors technical support staff to ensure proper coverage of help desk lines during help desk hours as well as any planned afterhours activities where help desk support is required.
- Create, update and manage documentation and SOP’s for technical support staff, end users and clients.
- Supervises activities including, but not limited to, assisting computer users with hardware and software questions and problems, fielding telephone calls and e-mail messages from customers seeking guidance on technical problems, diagnosing the nature of the problems, and assisting customers through problem solving steps.
- Create and run reports showing performance of individual staff members within the incident management system, with a goal of timely response and resolution to end users and clients.
- Make recommendations to improve workflows for the technical support staff, implement and measure results accordingly.
- Acts as an escalation point for team leads and team members and other management contacts within the business. Provides guidance on next steps required and communicates key milestones or updates to the business as required/needed.
- Ensures that all service requests/incidents are worked in the proper order based on priority and impact to the user or environment.
- Train technical support staff on how to use the incident management system and all systems deployed within FrankCrum environments
- Train end users when required on any FrankCrum system.
- Assigns/Reassigns tasks to the technical support staff as required.
- Manage the escalations to Tier2/3 and the Software group as required and ensure follow up in a timely manner.
- Manage user escalations to ensure all issues are handled in a timely and professional manner.
- Responsible for the deployment and inventory of new user hardware.
- Manages the provisioning and deletion of user accounts.
- Calls software and hardware vendors to request service regarding defective programs.
- Creates and updates training materials for help desk personnel.
- Identify, Recommend and plan training for help Desk personnel.
- Develops and manages project plans/task lists to support business and IT initiatives/projects. Ensures the proper resources are assigned and available to meet project deadlines.
- Monitor phone calls and associated reports to ensure the proper handling and routing of calls.
- Monitor and manage incidents, problems and service requests within the Trouble ticketing system. Provide recommendations on how to improve workflow, accuracy and resolution times for incidents and requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- Four (4) years of IT experience in a help desk or Service Desk capacity.
- Two (2) years of leadership experience in a Help Desk/Service Desk environment.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, stay organized, and effectively handle shifting priorities.
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- PTO Cash Out – up to 40 hours annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Rated Top Work Places by The Tampa Bay Times in 2018 – FrankCrum has been named a Top Workplace for 9 years in a row! That’s every year since the rankings debuted in 2010. FrankCrum is one of only ten companies with the consecutive winning streak.
- Trinity Café – An organization that since 2001, has served over 789,000 free meals to the homeless and poor of the area. Through our annual golf tournament and jeans day contributions from our employees, FrankCrum has raises over $100,000 each years to support the organization.
- Charity Golf Tournament – The FrankCrum Golf Invitational is an annual fundraising event for Trinity Café attended by hundreds of golfers and dozens of sponsors. The annual event has raised more than $1,000,000 to date.
- Homeless Empowerment Program (HEP) – Since 1986, HEP has provided homeless and very low-income families and individuals with housing, food, clothing and the support services necessary to obtain self-sufficiency and improved quality of life. Haley Crum serves on the Board of Directors as Vice Chair.
- Tilly’s Café – Named after Frank’s dog, Tilly, we have our café on-site and prepare freshly made to order breakfast and lunch options for our staff, clients and visitors. With Frank’s subsidized contribution, you can always find something great to eat at an affordable price.