Senior Account Executive
Atlantic Broadband is actively seeking Account Executives (AE) to join our fast growing Business Services team. AE’s work with a wide range of businesses to provide crucial communication services including: Internet and Phone service, Ethernet, DIA, Hosted Phone, TV, Data Center connectivity and more. As a member of the Business Services team AE’s are the face of Atlantic Broadband and a key part of our strong double digit revenue growth. Ideal candidates for this position have a strong sales background with a proven record of success and a desire to be rewarded. Knowledge of telecommunications is a plus, however, candidates without telecom experience will be provided the required training to become successful!
Come join our high growth team and be a part of a group that rewards success!
· Responsible for achieving a monthly revenue quota by selling telecommunications services to SMB & Enterprise businesses.
· Develop and maintain personal sales funnel by leveraging internal sales tools and lead lists. Prospect for qualified new account opportunities to generate sales activity required to meet monthly quota requirements.
· Conducts proactive consultative needs analysis with new prospective customers, including the development of and proposal of client centric product solutions.
· Maintains professional relationship with all customers and business partners, and follows through with pre-sale & post-sale customer communications.
· Designs, develops and delivers sales proposals based on product benefits to the target customer.
· Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information
· Works in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales engineering, sales support and marketing personnel
· Attends all sales and training sessions as required by management
· Other responsibilities as assigned
· 5+ years of outside sales B2B experience in the Telecom industry; demonstrated success in acquiring new business clients – Looking for sales personas with the challenger/hunter style!
· Proven track record of achieving sales quotas by selling services to SMB and/or enterprise customers.
· Excellent Time Management, Negotiation, Goal Setting, Prospecting and Interpersonal skills
· Strong and effective communication skills both orally and written
· Prior experience with high velocity/transitional sales, Sales Force or telecommunication sales a plus.
Customer Communications Management