To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- College Park, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Axcess Staffing Services • College Park, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Do you love working in a warehouse environment? Do you enjoy meeting goals and working with a team to achieve a common goal? Would you like to go temp-hire with a very reputable company? If so, AXCESS STAFFING has the job for you! Reach truck operators AND Warehouse Associates are needed in Union City, GA to operate a reach truck, utilize hand trucks, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from trucks within the storage facility.
Working from general procedures and instructions, the Material Handler will execute transactions in an accurate and timely manner. Responsible for performing department processes and safely operating equipment to complete duties.
· Material handling may include one or more of the following: picking, packing, scanning, kitting, counting products, or other duties
· Must ensure timeliness, packaging, routing, and systems work is completed accurately and timely in the process of material handling
· Ensure safe work environment
· Participates in stand up activities with cross functional teams
· Participate in Lean Warehousing system on the floor
· Read and follows detailed and defined instructions
· Must be flexible in "timely" transactions when moved to different work areas throughout the day while adhering to productivity goals
· Resolves task-related problems in straightforward situations
Knowledge and Experience:
· Must possess a HS Diploma, or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience
· 1-2 years experience in warehouse environment preferred
· Experience using a scan gun preferred
Skills and Competencies:
· Individual must be able to read and comprehend work instructions
· Must have the ability to work well with others with little supervision
· Must have team orientation and portray a commitment to task(s)
o Applies basic skills and may develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position
He/she must also be willing to work in a non-metal facility (no jewelry, metal piercings, clothing buckles, shoe buckles, etc.) and adhere to strict dress code rules.
Positions are temp to perm