Human Resources Manager
Serves as a strategic and tactical business partner to the Senior Leadership Team. Develop and implement human resources policies and procedures and disseminate via employee handbooks, communications, and employee meetings. Provide leadership and support in functional area of human resources including recruitment, on-boarding, employee relations, job evaluation, benefits administration, compliance, and employee services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Culture development for King Juice including the further development of our mission and values.
• Analyze wage and salary information to determine competitive compensation for both new and existing positions.
• Responsible for company’s job descriptions for new and existing positions. Ensure career paths are defined and communicated.
• Develop, conduct and monitor employee training programs.
• Oversee the recruiting efforts for all positions including advertising, resume reviews, interviewing, verification of background and reference checks, job offers and new-hire orientation.
• Oversee the company’s performance management system including development of process training, assisting with reviews, and providing mentoring and coaching throughout the process.
• Oversee the company policies and enforcement of its discipline process.
• Enhanced communications within the plant environment.
• Recruiting and management of temporary help firms for production.
• Responsible for management development including training in leadership basics, performance management, conflict resolution, or continuous improvement.
• Responsible for personnel data accuracy and compliance with federal and state regulations.
• Administer benefit plans to ensure compliance with federal regulations and company policies and guidelines. Manage benefits renewal process and rollout of programs to employees and new hires.
• Maintain and track all Worker’s Compensation injury data.
• Oversee the processing of the company payroll; enter all employee data in payroll system.
• Monitor current and proposed legislation, arbitration decisions, and industry trends in anticipation of potential changes in employment law and regulatory guidelines.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Expert in recruiting hourly talent, interviewing, worker’s compensation and benefits administration
• Knowledge of all employment related compliance requirements including state and federal employment law
• Ability to interact effectively at various social and organizational levels and across diverse cultures
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Self-motivated and goal oriented
• People person; instills confidence in coworkers and associates
• Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Education and Experience Required
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
• Minimum of 5 years related human resource experience required
• Experience supporting a manufacturing organization employee relations and employee