Management Recruiters International Inc. (MRINetwork) is the world’s largest executive search and recruitment organization with a global network of offices and recruiting professionals. Founded in 1966 and consisting of five offices across New England, The Boston Group is one of MRI’s oldest, largest, and most highly acclaimed members.
Our client is a well-established Community Bank in the lakes region of New Hampshire. Founded in 1869 the client provides a safe and convenient place for the needs of their customer’s business and personal financial goals. Throughout their long history they have built a reputation of trust, expertise and the highest levels of customer service
Under general guidance of the VP of Residential Mortgage Sales and in accordance with established policies and procedures, the incumbent is responsible for the solicitation and origination of mortgage loan products in designated sales markets on behalf of the Bank. Establishes effective referral networks and professional relationships to meet assigned loan production objectives.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBITITIES:
- Model behaviors consistent with A+ Merits to foster an effective culture.
- Originate Residential and equity products to meet portfolio and secondary market requirements
- Maintaining current working knowledge of industry current events and changes impacting future mortgage activity.
- Continuously updates working knowledge of competitive products, procedures and processes to ensure superior customer experience and satisfaction.
- Ability to work cohesively with internal support staff to close loans within regulatory guidelines and while exceeding borrower service expectations.
- Establishes a network of centers of influence to provide referrals to meet or exceed gross loan volume.
- Total comprehension of all mortgage products offered by Bank and a working knowledge of other mortgage products available within the mortgage industry.
- Provides loan origination service to existing and potential customers via the phone or in person appointments; identifies and presents various loan program options that will meet their needs; and qualifies potential customers by analyzing tax returns, income, asset statements, credit reports and other necessary documents.
- Meets established loan production objectives by originating Bank mortgage loan products in accordance with established bank procedures and underwriting guidelines as well as compliance with applicable state and federal regulations.
- Ensures complete and thorough documentation; monitors application status of originated loans throughout the processing and closing steps. Actively assists with resolving customer or other application issues to minimize processing delays and to meet customer service expectations.
- Provides optimum customer availability to take mortgage loan applications, provide financing options and products and conduct pre-qualification of clients. Provides in-branch walk in coverage for the branch locations as directed based on business need.
- Actively participates in sales, training and development, or other business development opportunities such as realtor meetings, open houses, etc. to inform agents of the latest developments in the market and bank programs. Distributes rate sheets and other marketing materials to realtors and other referral sources.
- Promotes and obtains Bank deposit accounts and makes appropriate referrals to other Bank departments and Affiliates as appropriate.
- Satisfactorily completes all required compliance training and complies with all regulations which apply within the scope of the position.
- BA or Associates Degree in Business, Finance or Marketing
- 3+ years’ of banking experience with a strong knowledge of residential lending products, regulations and systems
- NMLS registration or ability to become registered.
Due to a large volume of applicants, ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THESE SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS please respond by sending your resume to:URL blocked - click to apply