To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, OH 45373
- Marc Sennett
- Phone: 5132374196
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Intelligence Developer
AT³ Professional Staffing Solutions Inc • Troy, OH
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We’re excited to partner with a fortune 500 company in Troy, OH in seeking a Business Intelligence Developer for a direct-hire position. This company is a global entity known for a collaborative culture that emphasizes employee development and family values. If you’re a seasoned, well-rounded BI Developer with great communication skills, read on!
The Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for developing, implementing and supporting reporting, analytics and business intelligence solutions to meet the information needs of the organization. The BI Developer will provide enterprise wide data warehouse expertise with emphasis on data design, access, usage, security and quality of information. The candidate will also regularly interact with the users ranging from the end user to management team to understand, document and communicate their needs, perform requirements analysis, develop and deliver Data Models, reports, Business Intelligence and data transformation solutions. This position requires analytical and problem-solving aptitude along with a wide range of technical development, design and multitasking skills.
Our client is unable to sponsor Visa’s or work with EAD’s at this time. This is a permanent role so out of town applicants must be willing to permanently relocate to the area. The position requires 3+ practical years of experience, so no student applicants please.
● Must be eligible to work in the united states without sponsorship.
● Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field
● 3+ years of development experience including business intelligence and data warehousing environments
● 2 + years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server BI Suite
● Strong TSQL scripting abilities
● Experience building Reports, Scorecards and Dashboards
● Exceptional organizational skills to prioritize work and ability to balance maintenance and project work
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Ability to work independently or as a team member
● Experience in Power BI
● Microsoft Dynamics 365 Experience especially related to reporting
● Project Management Experience