To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ignacio, CO 81137
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Strike, LLC • Ignacio, CO
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The QC Site Manager (internally titled QA/QC Specialist) is responsible for ensuring the compliance to applicable standards, accepted work practices, and documented work instructions on the job site, as well as reporting findings to the QC Manager and Professional & Technical Services Director. The QC Site Manager will assist with the development and implementation of various QA/QC programs and initiatives, including but not limited to procedure creation.
Primary Job Function:
- To ensure that project quality assurance and control activities are in compliance with Strike’s, Quality, Quality Control, and Regulatory and Client contract requirements.
- Review Subcontractor quality documentation including quality manuals, site quality plans, inspection and test plans and supporting procedures as applicable.
- Prepare site quality activity reports as required.
- Attend project meetings, daily construction meetings and client meetings as required.
- Oversee suppliers of Geotechnical, Independent Inspection and NDE Services.
- Oversee inspection of work in various disciplines as required.
- Review results of internal audits and or Client project construction quality audits and ensure development of satisfactory corrective actions and closeout of audit findings.
- Liaise with, client project oversight personnel and regulatory representatives on all project quality matters.
- Report any adverse trends related to project quality to operations and corporate quality management.
- Minimum 5 years of quality management or related experience is required.
- Experience in ISO 9001:2008.
- Experience managing quality for pipeline and facilities projects.
- Must have a working knowledge of all ANSI, ASME, and API standards and procedures related to the midstream oil and gas industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality or Engineering is preferred.
- A current relevant quality certification (ISO 9001 Auditor Certificate or equivalent is preferred but not required.
- Full knowledge of quality standards, codes and industry practices.
- CWI and/or NACE certifications are preferred.
- An up-to-date knowledge of Quality practice and international standards demonstrated leadership, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Thorough and accurate with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Displays tactful, mature and professional demeanor with well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personnel.
- Complies with Strike’s policies and procedures.
- Requires travel as needed to project job sites.
- Complies with Strike’s Drug & Alcohol Policy maintaining favorable drug testing results throughout employment.
- Performs job safely with respect to others, property and to individual safety.
- Works effectively with others to encourage teamwork and productivity.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer