We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator for our fast-paced office in Arlington, VA. The right candidate must have impeccable time management skills and the ability to monitor timelines to drive other departments and self to meeting hard deadlines. This position will be responsible for directing the events involved in contract administration and heavy vendor/partner communications. This role will undertake administrative tasks, manage the office to work efficiently and must be capable of multi-tasking and quickly reassessing needs based on importance.
The URL blocked - click to apply will include contract management, merchant applications and office support duties. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
· Monitor and manage contracts with tracking term reviews, renewals, pricing verifications, price changes and rebids, application changes, partner and client billing support, contract verifications, merchant and partner billing, billing files
· Verifies contract paperwork is completed timely and accurately as well as verified and funneled through the appropriate processing departments.
· Communication with vendors, partners to address billing and invoicing inquiries.
· Manage merchant applications: new merchant application review, completion and submission; merchant notifications, SOP changes and updates, service changes
· Professional correspondence via e-mail, letters, etc. is key in this role
· Support bookkeeping procedures with deposits, AP validation, chargebacks and merchant statements
· Greeting, answering and routing all incoming phone calls and welcoming and directing on-site visitors.
· Serve as main point of contact for the office on who to contact, additional products and how a terminal works, etc.
· Create and update records and databases with merchant, financial and other data
· Submit timely reports and prepare accurate proposals/applications as assigned
· Liaises with Human Resources on new hire onboarding and terminations
· Place equipment orders and service orders assistance
· Other misc. admin duties such as order supplies, collect mail and complete copier meter reading, terminal supplies
· Provide status reports to managers as requested.
· Assist colleagues whenever necessary
· Proven experience as an office administrator, executive assistant or relevant role
· Superior verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
· Must have some exposure to contract review and administration
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
· Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
· High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
· Experience working with commercial/government is a plus
· Legal administrative experience is a plus
Attention To Detail