Looking for CAREGIVERS!
Blackhawk Assisted Living, a premier Assisted Living and Memory Care Community for seniors, is searching for caregivers to add to our care team. Our ideal caregivers must have previous care-giving experience working with seniors and have flexible work schedules, able to work day, evening, night shifts, and weekends. A true love for seniors and a caring heart are must-haves.
Some responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Respond promptly to resident and staff needs. Carry a pager and radio at all times while at the property.
- Assist both caregivers and residents in performing activities of daily living, including; shaving, dressing, oral hygiene, toileting, bathing, incontinence care, feeding, nail care, transferring in and out of beds/wheelchairs, and the setting and clearing of tables at meal time.
- Work towards maintaining each resident's self-respect, personal dignity, personal safety and confidentiality.
- Display tact and friendliness when dealing with residents, families, visitors and co-workers.
- Assist new residents with arranging personal items and help familiarize residents and their family members with their new surroundings.
- Encourage residents to participate in daily activities such as bed making, laundry, and setting tables.
- Communicate with community healthcare professionals, including physicians, discharge planners, nurses and state agencies on the care needs of all residents at the property.
Ask about our SIGN ON STAY ON Bonus!!
Earn up to $1000 throughout your first 6 months of employment.
All candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen and a state-required criminal background check. If you have caregiver experience, a customer service attitude, a love for seniors, and interested in joining our team, please e-mail your resume.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer