GVNA HealthCare, Inc. - In your Community
Named Superior Performer, Top 20% National Patient Satisfaction Award Winner
Achieved a Deficiency Free Homecare DPH Survey
Achieved Re-Accreditation of Private Duty Services by Home Care Alliance
Healthy Families received the Vanguard Award from Children's Trust Fund
Join our growing team of healthcare professionals with a true team approach. We hire exceptional people!
This is a per diem position. Work schedule is flexible.
Plans and administers speech therapy services to patients in their place of residence and in community programs according to physician’s orders. Administers to patients various evaluations and therapeutic procedures while maintaining agency records. Patient population may range from birth to over 100 years of age with impairments not limited to: muscular skeletal and neurological resulting in functional limitations and or disabilities due to injury, illness, disease or other causes. Adhere to all agency policies including, but not limited to, confidentiality agreement, HIPAA, personnel policies, clinical policies and procedures, professional code of ethics and State Practice Act.
A full job description can be found when going to "Careers" on GVNA's website and clicking [Job Search and to Apply].
- Possesses a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association
- Licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Board of Allied Health, to provide Speech Language Pathology Services.
- Recommend a minimum of one to three years of experience in Speech Therapy, preferably in a home health setting or rehabilitation facility.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to and communicate with primarily the adult and geriatric population and to a lesser degree the pediatric.
- Able to assess data reflecting the patient’s status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs.
- Demonstrate ability to exercise independent judgment.
Visit our website to learn more about job opportunities and client services at:
GVNA HealthCare is a Tobacco-free employer and campus
EOE, Equal Opportunity Employer