Our busy and successful automotive repair & maintenance facility located in Sterling, VA, is looking for a quality individual to join our successful team of Automotive Technicians. The position requires an enthusiastic self-starter that understands the importance of strong relationships with co-workers and a team-oriented environment. You must have a minimum 3 years of experience in the auto repair industry as a technician. If you have a strong desire to succeed and are looking for a long-term career, don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
Why else should you consider joining our team?
• Excellent Pay
• A Team-Oriented Workplace
• Modern shop with the Latest Technology
• State-of-the-Art Equipment
• Customers that Trust Our Shop
• Very Active and Involved in the Local Community
• No Saturdays and Sundays!! We believe that weekends are best spent with your family!
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacations
This is a Full-Time position. Ideal candidates are B and C level technicians. Compensation will be based on experience and ability. Training will be provided to help you succeed in furthering your knowledge .
We have built our business around our employees and customers. Happy Employees = Happy Customers!
Think you've got what it takes? Qualified candidates should reply to this ad with resume and contact information.
- Positive attitude and the ability to work in a team-work atmosphere.
- Self-Starter with ability to multi-task.
- 3 years experience in vehicle maintenance and repairs
- Willing to learn and advance to the next Technician Level.
Replace Damaged Component
Perform Undercar Repair
Change Automotive Technology