The Project Manager position is responsible for the strategic direction and tactical planning and delivery of multi-disciplinary / multi-department programs that are focused on improving the usability and adoption of the Salesforce suite of products.
1. Strategy and Leadership
a. Maintains a high-level understanding of business process and drivers.
b. Prepare and maintain an overall multi-year Program Strategy – this will include assisting other projects or participants to develop their task/project plans.
c. Work with business owners and assist with identifying and discussing the options available to them to achieve their objectives.
d. Works effectively with all organizational levels while proactively strengthening relationships with customers. Understands and relates business needs in appropriate terms for team members.
e. Coordinate and lead team strategic direction and tactical activity to ensure proper communication and prioritization is conveyed.
2. Process Improvement
a. Lead business owners to publish process and procedures that are required to establish a highly predictable and repeatable operation.
b. Contribute in the development of standards, tools, methodologies, processes, and procedures.
c. Provides guidance to team members regarding standards, methodologies, processes, and procedures.
3. Program Management
a. Develop and communicate initiative goals and deliverables
b. Oversee the execution of all projects – ensuring that all related activities are identified and individual project activities are achieving Program Milestones.
c. Coordinate the activities/tasks of all project teams
d. Identify, document and assist in remediation to all program/project related issues and risks.
e. Communicate with all stakeholders of the program and individual projects. Ensuring that they are aware of status to timeline, scope and open risks/issues.
f. Managing conflict between individual project groups
g. Organize, schedule and proctor program related meetings
h. Organize, schedule and assist in defining the training requirements.
i. Work with the respective training department(s) to ensure they are prepared to create and deliver end user training.
j. Prepare program budget, detailing budgets for individual project
k. Developing and implementing contingency plans for the program
l. Identifying and evaluating all resource requirements for the project
m. Providing mentorship for members of delivery teams.
n. Assessing and develop post go-live support structure
4. Product Expertise
a. Develop knowledge, understanding and direction of the Salesforce Platform.
b. Become a product expert to ensure that the Salesforce Platform is properly maximized.
c. Function as the lead and liaison between the CMM Team and the Salesforce Service Delivery Teams.
d. Learn functional and product maintenance and management of the Salesforce platform to have local knowledge and understanding of the product.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Business, Project Management or Health Care related program is required; an advanced degree is preferred.
2. A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in the areas of Operation, Project Management, Health Care, Consulting, Service, Patient / Customer Experience is required. Healthcare and/or Customer experience is preferred
3. Prior Program experience with adoption; utilization; market penetration is a plus.
4. Clinical Operations, Informatics and/or Analytical experience is a plus.
5. Ability to work with, understand and appreciate end user workflow is required.
6. Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and schedule activities is required
7. Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Summarizing project status to project stakeholders
- Manage project resources across multiple projects or project phases
- Present project information to project team
- Communicate project status to project team
- Facilitating project status meetings and communicating project status to key project stakeholders
- Resolve project issues and manage project risks
- Manage project budget and project resource allocation
- Manage project timelines using accepted project management methodology
- Serve as project lead on projects with multiple project management staff
- Meet project objectives while managing project hours
- Validating project budget against estimated project costs
- Manage project artifacts for the project
- Prepare project plans, manage and track project execution activities for project teams
- Achieve project objectives across the project portfolio
- Monitor project execution/performance, project reporting and project resource allocations
- Create project briefs and project schedules
- Support defined project plans and project goals
- Updating internal project management system
- Complete project deliverables in accordance with project plan
- Lead the project team to ensure project objectives
Corporate Project Management
Project Life Cycle
Project Management Phases