To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aegis Worldwide • Lafayette, IN
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Automotive manufacturer seeking a strong controls engineer! This is a highly automated department with new equipment scheduled once to twice a month, with layout designed. This engineer will work with the process team to ensure current production lines will interface with the new equipment.
- Mitsubishi experience, preferred.
- 3-5 years programming and investigations
BS mechanical or Electrical Engineering, BS mechanical or Electrical Technology, BS Industrial Engineering, BS Industrial Engineering Technology degree or a related field
3 years minimum facilities engineering experience in a high production manufacturing environment with exposure to robotics, automated material handling systems, and communication networks
- Proficient MS Office skills and MS Project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
CAD experience using AutoCad, SolidWorks, and Catia
Excellent pay structure, please submit your resume for more details.
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and Human Machine Interface (HMI) Programming – Ability to read and troubleshoot PLC logic.
- Solid experience troubleshooting, modifying, and specifying mechanical drawings and dimensions.
- Experience with pneumatic piping and control systems.
- Exposure to air, water and hydraulic utilities.
- · Project Management with demonstrated development and control of project master schedules and budgets.