Fast-growing, global technology solutions firm seeks a Recruitment Lead for their NYC office. This role will lead the recruiting strategy at the company, owning and delivering against the global resourcing plan whilst developing and implementing an effective recruitment framework, providing expert advice on best practice resourcing, employer brand and global recruitment systems and processes. You will lead the development of internal capability both across the HR and hiring manager communities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Owning and developing the external articulation of company employer brand in partnership with the HR Director and Executive Team.
● Establishing a global market presence and building credibility in chosen target markets.
● Management and maintenance of a global preferred supplier list, instigating and managing external supplier relationships as required to meet growth plans.
● Designing and implementing a global recruitment framework and toolset to support hiring managers across all locations whilst developing and delivering best practice selection methodologies with a focus on the new hire experience.
● Establishing a simple yet effective global recruitment process that is well understood and communicated with appropriate governance whilst meeting the needs of the various business functions.
● Implementing an effective, evidence-based selection methodology, assuring the quality and fit of new hires globally, ensuring hiring remains in line with our culture as we scale the business.
• Should have experience building a global recruitment program and team, while being hands-on with recruiting and sourcing!
• Should be a natural collaborator, partnering with the business and taking a proactive approach to resourcing and pipeline development.
• You will develop new and innovative ways to build a future talent pipeline with a focus on creating an exceptional hiring and onboarding experience for all new hires globally.
• Critical to success will be the ability to design and implement global processes in partnership with senior leadership to attract, select and onboard colleagues effectively, with a focus on new hire experience.
• You will have demonstrable experience of moving from an external resourcing model to achieving results through internal resourcing channels and creative sourcing methodologies.
• Should be open to some travel.
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, Email blocked - click to apply, 518.689.0706
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.