You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Spring into a New Career - Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a motivated and goal-orientated team member. As a Customer Service Representative you will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Day to Day Operations, but not limited to:
- Deliver outstanding service by successfully responding to all questions and queries, showing your passion and dedication along the way.
- Attend meetings and workshops.
- Stay up to date with new services/programs.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing demands.
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player and leadership skills
- Full-time positions
- Flexible scheduling
- Weekly pay
- Full paid training
- Customer Service
- Public Relations Campaigns
- Retail Sales
- Team Player But Also Independent
- Verbal Communication Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.