To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Store Manager
TMX Finance Family of Companies • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for Retail Store Managers in Los Angeles, CA to lead the success of your store and team by setting the bar high for performance. You will coach, develop, and lead your team to reach Company objectives and metrics in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high-energy environment. Along the way, we'll provide you with a training and development program to help you move your career forward.
- An Industry Competitive Base Salary + Monthly Profit Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Training & Development
- A Dynamic Team Atmosphere and more!
- Oversee, coach, and develop all store team members in order to build new business and maintain store profitability.
- Manage overall store performance by meeting or exceeding Company performance standards, including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Track, analyze, and train team members on various performance reports.
- Lead your team to reach or exceed sales goals by selling loan or pawn products to consumers, identifying local marketing strategies, leveraging business-to-business partnership opportunities, obtaining referrals, and hosting and participating in community events.
- Supervise and maintain office security and conduct proper opening and closing procedures, including management of vault, cash drawer, and bank deposits.
- Ensure a work environment that upholds compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Maintain a visually pleasing and professional atmosphere that aligns with the values and mission of the Company. This includes overseeing store planogram and ensuring seasonal and/or promotional marketing material are displayed properly.
- Utilize personal vehicle to complete bank deposits and other Company business throughout the work day.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with customers and team members at all levels.
- Ability to maintain a full-time work schedule with regular in-person attendance, including limited Saturday hours, is required for this position. A full-time work schedule for this position includes, at a minimum, 48-hours per week.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent (must be at least 19 years of age)
- 2+ years of prior supervisory/management/leadership experience in a sales or customer service-oriented position in the retail, sales, or financial industry
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and personal vehicle to use throughout the work day (mileage compensated)
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check required, including motor vehicle report, and other background checks as required (certain state and local applicant exemptions may apply)
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus and may be required for certain locations