ICU Travel Nurses in Queens and Long Island Medical Centers – up to $3500/weekly pay
OPPORTUNITY TO WORK TOGETHER
In this unprecedented time, RCM Health Care is working to support urgent needs at Hospitals in NYC and Long Island, NY. We are in need of rapid response nurses for 8 to 13 week assignments most nursing specialties (ER, ICU, PICU, Med/Surg, Telemetry) and shifts needed. These RNs will provide specialized care for patients as well as focus on patient treatment and recovery. Various hospitals throughout the all boroughs as well as Long Island.
JOIN US IN THESE EFFORTS
Travel nursing is a rewarding and exciting career path, and RCM Health Care Services has the best recruiters and support in health care. We do our very best to get you the pay, location, schedule, and setting you want. Contact us today to find your next travel assignment!
- Discipline: RN – Any Current, Valid State License accepted!
- Specialties: ICU Positions as well as (ER, ICU, PICU, Med/Surg, Telemetry)
- Start Date: ASAP (Must Start on or before 4/6 and 4/13)
- Duration: 13 weeks (shorter assignments may be available)
- 40-48 hours per week
- Shift: Day and Night Shift Available
Customized benefits package with the competitive pay including: housing, utilities, and reimbursement for travel
Up To $3,500++ with Weekly Pay!!
- Current RN License
- BLS, ACLS
- 1 years of recent nursing experience in hospital setting required
- Minimum 2 years RN experience strongly preferred
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Basic Life Support
Registered Nurse Certified