To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco Bay Area, CA 94105
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Global Recruiters Network - Seattle • San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Company: This stable, well-funded biosciences start-up is the next leader in healthcare disruption. By focusing on gene expression and protein markers, this company’s focus on technological advances and data will enable patients and their doctors to tailor treatment and bring about better, healthier outcomes than ever before. Join the team that will make healthcare and individual health better than ever.
This company appreciates their employees
This company has a great benefits package which includes:
· Great Medical, Dental, & Vision Plan.
· Annual Bonus.
· Stock options.
The Role You Will Play
We are looking for an eager biostatistician to fill out a group committed to identifying and utilizing value from biological profiling data sets.
· You are a bioinformatics professional with strong experience statistical data quantification and analysis.
· You have proteomic study experience with a keen understanding of the relationship between protein data sequencing and its value for healthcare applications.
· You have a passion for the potentiality of data to identify and prevent possible disease or advance treatment for patients beyond that of traditional biotech means.
· You have a strong background with statistical analytic tools and concepts.
· You want to be involved with a passionate startup focused on improving healthcare for all.
- BS in a quantitative field related to data science (mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, etc.). MS is encouraged.
- Demonstrated experience working with mass spectrometry data.
- 3+ years of experience with quantitative analysis. Biotech experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience building proteomic pipelines.
- Desire or experience in startup environments a huge plus.
- Experienced with Python or R, as well as SQL, AWS tools, and other typical data science tools
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work across multiple teams.
- Must work well with a smaller group with a strong work ethic focused on autonomous drive and collaborative results in a fast paced environment.