To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
200 Newton Bridge Road
Athens, GA 30607
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Power Partners, Inc • Athens, GA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Power Partners, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of overhead distribution transformers in North America, Central America, Mexico, the Caribbean and other markets. Our vision is to power communities around the world with innovative and sustainable solutions. More than 8.5 million transformers have been produced at the Power Partners’ plant in Athens, Georgia. Our collaborative culture allows us to bring people, process, and technology together to sustain a high level of innovation.
Power Partners currently has a career opportunity for two Sales Engineer's that have the ability to embody the corporate strategic goals and vision while providing the customer with exceptional service.
OBJECTIVES: Reading specifications, Interpreting requirements, costing & pricing of products, growing customer base.
- Respond to daily and blanket RFQ’s for transformers request quickly and accurately.
- Interpret customer specifications, Ensure completeness of all technical data.
- Link our customer requirements to the engineering design process, as defined by customer specifications.
- Respond to all customer requests for technical assistance.
- Analyze competitive feedback and factor this into pricing decisions.
- Meet volume and margin objectives.
- Facilitate plant visits as required.
- Visit customers when required.
- Understands the technical aspects of the product including unique features and capabilities.
- Demonstrates the ability to blend logical, analytical, and creative thinking styles.
- Is fair, consistent and respectful in all situations.
- Achieves credibility at all levels through technical competence, drive, follow through behaviors, and solid 360 o communication skills.
- Works effectively with others individually and in teams in pursuit of organizational goals.
- Very strong excel skills, skilled at using computer applications including MS Office, etc.
- Understands the processes and operation of the entire plant, including customer expectations.
- Presents and maintains a calm presence, especially in the face of adversity.
- Shows urgency for results, urgency to respond to customers.
- Represent the interests of the company to external customers and market channels.
- Participates in finding cost savings.
- Is the lead for factory visits and tours.
KEY RESULTS: If the objectives of the role are met, what will be the benefit to the organization? Increased customer base, greater % of customer retention, improved margins, more opportunities for business, deeper relationships with our customer base, increase credibility in “say do”, relationships that prevent bidding and result in extending our contracts, Customers brag on PPI.
Power Partners, Inc. offers an inclusive benefits package of major medical, dental, STD/LTD, 401K, Group Term Life Insurance, AD&D, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays. More importantly, Power Partners, Inc. offers a unique work culture and is committed to work/life balance.
Power Partners, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer