● Prepares and analyzes job cost reports in order to assist the Project Controls and Project Management teams to ensure costs are accurately reported at a project level.
● Reconciles Job Cost Ledgers to General Ledger on a monthly basis.
● Provides project accounting support in field or on project site, if needed.
● Prepares Journal Entries, Fixed Assets, and Treasury postings, etc. for all Legal Entities, JV’s or other special projects.
● Prepares monthly balance sheet reconciliations timely and accurately, as assigned.
● Assists with recording cash management entries recorded in ERP system.
● Assists with preparing monthly balance sheet and P&L on timely basis.
● Assists with preparing the annual financial statements based on US GAAP and IFRS basis.
● Assists with all internal reporting requirements up to Parent Company.
● Assists with preparing cash flow forecast.
● Assists with internal and external audits.
● Assists with documenting accounting procedures and SOPs.
● Assists other accounting functions on an as needed basis.
● Identifies and solves problems; makes sound judgments.
● Deals tactfully and effectively with employees and other department managers.
● Assists management with ad-hoc requests, including special projects and initiatives.
● Observes and complies with all safety rules.
● Performs other related duties as required and assigned.