The Software Engineer III will support the US Postal Service in its Package Sorting organization. Work will relate to new systems as well as legacy equipment systems.
- Software Development experience
- Hands-On relevant computer system experience
- Experience with control systems
- Creates systems and application software.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio.Net and Visual Basic and C-Sharp
- Assist users with software/hardware and/or peripheral problem resolution
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Tests Software upgrades and enhancements to assure compatibility
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- May report directly to a project lead or manager.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in area of specialty
- 3-5 years’ of experience in the field or in a related area
- Experience using MS Office Suite software (Word, Excel, and Access) and specialized software programs
- Candidate must be able to sit, stand and work at a computer for prolonged periods
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed
- Must be a Quick Learner and Self-motivateed
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check & drug test
“MBA CSi is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.”
EOE – Minority/ Female/ Veteran/ Disabled
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Computer Control Systems