To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Costa Mesa, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level / Project Coordinator
Avenica • Costa Mesa, CA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Avenica actively recruits college graduates seeking entry level positions using a proven, personalized process to connect grads with great jobs, not with an app or an algorithm. Whether you are fresh out of college and looking for your first real job, or a few years out and looking to redirect your entry level career, we can help you. Our model focuses on finding the right candidate for each position. To learn more, visit our website at www.Avenica.com
Avenica is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator position. This is a great entry level position with ample opportunities for professional growth and development.
The Project Coordinator is expected to support Managers and Regional Managers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare business proposals
- Research and qualify leads
- Record results of customer contact and follow-up on proposals
- Maintain relationships with existing and potential clientele
- Provide operational support to client team. Learn the industry from the ground up, starting with the administrative aspects and transitioning into more specific areas.
- Serve as a liaison between account team and various service teams within the company
- Position is designed to be a stepping stone to a career in account management
Qualifications for Success
- Bachelor's degree required - All majors encouraged to apply - Business, Economics, History, Psychology, Sociology, Communications, Anthropology, Liberal Arts, Biology, English, Criminal Justice, Political Science, etc.
- Ability to communicate with top executives
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to anticipate client needs
- High energy level and ability to work independently
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to be persuasive and assertive
- Positive, flexible and strong problem solver
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to see the big picture and the importance of this role in the team
Avenica considers the entire candidate – not just specific college degree or work experience – while trying to find a perfect career match. If we believe we can be a valuable resource to you in your job search, we will help you identify your transferable skills, discuss potential career options, and coach you on your resume and interview skills. All of our services are free of charge to job seekers.
Our customized and personalized approach has helped us connect thousands of college graduates to meaningful entry-level jobs at high-growth companies.
Avenica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. Avenica does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.