To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, NJ
- Phone: (973) 537-3956
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Saint Michael's Medical Center • Newark, NJ
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Saint Michael's Medical Center is a 358-bed regional tertiary-care, teaching, and research center in the heart of Newark's business and educational district and is accredited by The Joint Commission. Combining state-of-the-art technology, the latest diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, leading-edge research, and a network of highly qualified physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals, the hospital provides top-quality health care services delivered with compassionate care.
*Medical ICU consists of 15 beds & Cardiac Recovery Area consists of 14 beds*
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care within the MICU Unit
- The Registered Nurse is directly responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients
- He / She communicates with physician about changes in the patients clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent required
2. Current and valid New Jersey State RN License.
3. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
4. Completion of Critical Care Course preferred.
5. Current ACLS certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
6. Minimum of one year as a staff RN in acute care hospital, critical care preferred.
7. Critical Care RN (CCRN) Certification preferred.
8. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
KEYWORDS: Registered Nurse, RN, Hospital, medical center, ICU, MICU, Critical Care Nurse Manager, CCRN, New Jersey, ICU RN, Saint Michael's Medical Center, Critical Care
If you would like more information please feel free to contact me!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Direct: 973-537-3956[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]