To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brockton, MA
- Steve Rodri
- Phone: 401-274-2810
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Project Manager
MRI - The Boston Group • Brockton, MA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
COMPANY INFO: This well-known, respected, and growing firm is adding this position to accommodate growth.
Seeking an experienced Project Manager for South Shore Electrical Contractor UNION & OPEN SHOP projects. The successful candidate must possess the knowledge, experience and confidence to engage and professionally interact with the design professionals, consultants and client while successfully directing the Electrical Construction personnel in planning, coordinating and safely executing the work in accordance with the contract documents, schedule and budget.
The following is a list of the major responsibilities of the Project Manager:
• Preparation of the project schedule
• Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems
• Assist with estimating
• Assist in assembling the job site office and equipment requirements
• Expedite all shop drawings, plans and approvals
• Monitor and maintain the project construction schedule on a weekly basis
• Raise and discuss relevant issues at the job meetings, prepare and issue minutes of same.
· Familiar with Federal Contracting
• Monitor site safety and ensure that the requirements of the OSHA Safety Act are enforced
• Ensure completion of and track all independent testing and inspections as required
• Issue monthly invoicing to client including final holdbacks
• Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control
• Control and monitor labor, material and equipment expenses
• Ensure that “as-built” drawings are prepared on an ongoing basis by our trade during the construction period and issue final close-‐outs to consultant/owner accordingly
To be considered for this position you will possess the following skills, attributes, and abilities:
• Minimum 5-10 years of Electrical Construction experience
• College or university degree in a construction related field or the equivalent in work experience.