The Accounting Generalist provides finance and accounting related services to the Arizona Business Unit. Works at the Tucson office and reports directly to the Arizona Director of Finance and Operations. (due to COVID-19, our offices are currently closed until Jan., 4, 2021 at the earliest; will need to have adequate internet service from home office until our Tucson office re-opens).
Scope of responsibilities includes:
• Coordinates projects.
• Ensures programmatic commitments, The Nature Conservancy policies and procedures, financial standards and legal requirements are met and managed for compliance.
• Reinforces consistency in the organization's policies and procedures and provides support related to relevant field.
The Accounting Generalist provides services in financial management and reporting; accounting; private awards (grants) administration, management and reporting; or similar financial activities for the Arizona business unit. Has a high level of expertise in accounting and financial management processes. Administers and maintains finance and accounting activities in accordance with The Nature Conservancy policies and procedures and best practices in financial management. The Accounting Generalist provides assistance to staff in their specialty area. Responds to moderately complex employee and management questions and problems based on advanced knowledge Business Unit, Program, Project and Award finances and budgets.
To view entire position description and minimum requirements, please visit The Nature Conservancy career page, position #49126. Upload both your resume and a cover letter (in cover letter, please provide salary expectation...being specific with an amount/range vs. 'negotiable'). Position open until filled.
• Basic Understanding Of Financial Statements
• Experience Using Accounting And Financial Report
• Experience With Accounting/Financial Issues And
• Experience With Gaap.
• High Level Of Accuracy, Precision And Paying Att
• Technical Experience With Excel, General Ledger