To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
267 Douglass Street
Brooklyn, NY 11217
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Key Administrative Assistant
A1 Placement • Brooklyn, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for an impactful individual to take the lead on operational and administrative processes for a Brooklyn-based eCommerce solutions firm. This is a high paying role beginning at $17.50 per hour which involves the management of collaboration and communication between the team members.
Workplace: A team-driven work atmosphere inspiring creative thinking, located at 267 Douglass St. You will work alongside intelligent, like-minded individuals dedicated to the complex business needs of clients.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Providing administrative support to executive staff with office management - budgeting, personnel records and payroll
- Composing, drafting and assisting with PowerPoint presentations and various reporting needs with high degree of accuracy
- Accurately managing (enters, compiles, creates reports from, and maintains) data for assigned tasks
- Responding to inquiries by clients, prospective clients, and visitors in a courteous manner
- Reconciling and coding of invoices
We value applicants who are ambitious and committed. What Makes You Stand Out:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant software and applies it to work assignments, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess two years of progressively responsible experience in performing high level secretarial and other varied office support work.
- Experience with QuickBooks and Bill Quick a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence
- Ability to prepares project files; compile, format, and/or proofread project documents
You must be available 9:00am to 5:30pm, Monday-Friday.