We are looking for a Payroll Specialist candidate to fill a position with our client in Bloomington, IL.
- Proven bookkeeping experience and solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable/receivable principles
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills required
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Proficiency with MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines, plan, organize and document
- Able to work to the workload and possible overtime during April, July and October and definitely during January
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to manage workload within time constraints
- Experience with QuickBooks, Accounting CS would be great but will train right person Important
- Professional, Reliable, Responsible, Accountable
- Team Player
- Willingness to listen and learn
- Good communicator
All candidates must be:
- At least 18 years old and can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and/or drug screen
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Administrative Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to PrideStaff employees include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Competitive Salary
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!