This is an exciting opportunity as you’ll be responsible for the overall medical management and functioning of the group homes, residential facility and foster care sites, including delivering quality nursing care to all clients and providing management/supervision of nursing services across the state.
Are you looking to make a positive difference in others' lives by:
· Demonstrating an eagerness to contribute above and beyond expectations
· Being passionate about leaving things better than when you found them
· Bringing an empathetic desire to help other others
· Management and supervision of nursing staff
· Complete 30-Day physical assessment on all youth admitted to the agency
· Diagnose psychiatric disorders and prescribes necessary medication with follow-up on youth
· Oversee and supervise all youth medical services, on campus and in the community including medication passes); coordinates appointments and lab tracking; oversees supply and equipment management, assists with preparation of budget
If you have the following background, then we’d like to speak to you:
· RN certification and NYS certification as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
· Prescriptive authority in NYS and current DEA License
Collaboration Agreement with physician or Verification of Collaborative Agreement and Practice Protocol (NYS Form 4NP)
· Minimum 4 years of experience
CPR/First Aid certification required
Our client is a child welfare organization with over 100 programs and services throughout New York State, meeting families where they need it most; in their homes and communities. The organization is led by a passionate and ambitious CEO dedicated to child welfare in New York State, and where 97% of the employees believe they are doing what matters. Come join a growing and progressive team with opportunities for career advancement.