Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 12 months
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in the following below:
- Basic Knowledge of Health Care Claims processing.
- Must have knowledge and experience in testing and development life cycle methodologies.
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Experience in testing web-based applications.
- Experience in Claims processing and must be familiar with claims processing in healthcare industry.
- Experience processing claims using the 837 Institutional and Professional HIPAA Transaction.
- Experience in manual and automated testing using HP QuickTest Pro.
- Experience in automated testing using Selenium and Karate
- Experience in Proctor, TypeScript
- Experience using HP ALM and/or an equivalent tool.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
Software & Tools:
- Hewlett Packard Tool Suite – Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Quick Test Pro (QTP)
- Proficient in Jira
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Proven proficiency with SQL and PL/SQL
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Technology discipline
- Certification in Software Testing / Testing disciplines
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Hp Quicktest Professional