Manufacturing Worker in Kingston, TN - Up to $37,440 + Benefits
We are an industry-leading manufacturing company providing plastic products for companies nationwide.
We have an immediate opening for a talented Manufacturing Worker to join our team, to help with maintenance, using machines, fixing equipment, and production.
If you have enjoyed a strong track record in the Military or in the civilian workforce as a Manufacturing Worker or in a handy-man type field, come join a rapidly growing company.
- Up to $37,440 — based on $14-18/hour (depending on experience as a Manufacturing Worker)
- Opportunity for increased pay and responsibility
- Medical benefits and paid vacation
- 401K retirement account
- 40-hour week (no overtime)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- As a Manufacturing Worker, you’ll use our 9 industrial machines and other equipment to produce our plastic products
- Help with preventative maintenance
- Fix equipment as needed
- Assist other team members as needed
- Comparable to a mechanic type job
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- Successful track record at previous jobs OR Military working with hands, tools, and equipment
- At least 1+ years of experience in a hands on mechanic type job or Manufacturing Worker experience
- Dependable — ability to show up and do your job to the best of your ability
- This is a physical job — ability to be on your feet all day
- Ability to follow rules (no cursing on the manufacturing floor)
- Clean background and drug-free (pre-employment test required)
- Willing to work an 8-hour shift between the hours of 5 AM - 7:30 PM (some flexibility required)
WHY THIS IS A GREAT COMPANY
- Family friendly company
- 30 Employees--everyone will know your name
- We promote from within!
WHY WE LOVE HIRING MILITARY VETERANS/SPOUSES
- Great culture of service and discipline
- Hard-working, reliable and driven employees
- Leadership and team-work experience
- Strong, well-developed skill sets
APPLY EASILY AND QUICKLY!
- Click the link below to Quick-Apply!
- Our hiring manager, Alysia Huffman, will be in touch with you within 3 business days to discuss the next steps and schedule a potential interview
- We always respond; your application will not get lost in a black hole!
This position is open to everyone who applies, but we give special consideration to military veterans and spouses!
Repairing (Computer Systems)