To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4695 South Atlanta Road Southeast
Atlanta, GA 30339
- Darcy Hodges
- Phone: 404-792-1911
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Remodel Superintendent
Benning Construction Company • Atlanta, GA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Who We Are:
Benning Construction Company is a commercial general contractor, specializing in grocery, retail, cinema, offices and education throughout the Southeast. With just over 100 employees, we are seeking skilled “doers” who crave an environment where they can make an impact and who thrive on a hard day’s work. Every project brings new challenges, and we work together to achieve our goals. We work hard to create a culture where talent can grow, develop and shine. If you work with energy and commitment, you will have the opportunity to build your future with Benning!
The Superintendent is responsible for driving the project forward from start to finish on time and within the budget. You must be able to develop good relationship with the subcontractors who partner with Benning to produce quality work, and to train tomorrow’s construction leaders. You need to be a problem solver with the ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Our Benefits Make Benning A Great Place To Work:
v Competitive Salaries
v Advancement Opportunities
v Longevity and Stability
v 100% Employee Owned Stock Ownership Plan
v Excellent Health Insurance Packages
v Life Insurance
v Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
v Paid Vacations & Holidays
v On-site fitness center
v Annual Office Celebrations
What We Need From You:
- 5+ years of commercial construction experience in retail, grocery, or theater
- Ability to travel throughout the SE (AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN and VA)
- Ability to read and understand how the plans, specifications and general and special conditions affect the overall success of the project
- Construction knowledge in framing/drywall/paint finishes, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, basic concrete, and finishes
- Maintain construction schedules and perform regular updates
- Coordination of jobsite logistics
- Organization and an eye for detail throughout the entire project
- Effective communication with the Project Team, proving and receiving feedback in a manner that fosters success
- Set up project safety requirements and schedule Tool Box Talks
- Ability to create and maintain a clean, safe, secure and healthy work environment by enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Coordination of subcontractor work scopes and scheduling
- Mentorship of Assistant Superintendents and Foremen to grow into future Superintendents
- Professional representation of Benning
- A proactive attitude