ATARID, Nationwide Specialist Recruiters to the Property and Asset Management Industry are seeking experienced candidates on behalf of our client for the following role:
Title: Commercial Property Manager
- Manage a portfolio of office and retail properties
- Regularly conduct inspections of common areas, tenant spaces, vacant spaces, mechanical rooms, roofs, exterior perimeter, and other areas
- Oversee work orders and repairs
- Establish and maintain open/positive relationships with ownership groups and tenants
- Develop and implement tenant retention programs
- Coordinate/perform initial inspections in conjunction with the delivery of premises
- Review financials for accuracy
- CAM reconciliations providing narrative for ownership
- Prepare budgets, manage Capital and Operating expenses
- 3-5+ years’ experience managing commercial properties, including retail assets
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of accounting, financial reporting, and CAM reconciliations
- Experience of capital improvements and project management
- Organized, motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills to manage institutional ownership groups
Proficient in 365 Office, Yardi or similar property management software skills including the ability to prepare correspondence (letters, memos, email, reports, etc.)
Compensation: Negotiable Commensurate with Experience plus Bonus. Benefits: vacation, holidays, medical, dental and vision; 401k with company match.
Forward your resume together with dates/times that you are available for a confidential chat.
ATARID - Specialist Recruiters has been established for 15+ years and is the leading provider of Management, Senior and C-level opportunities to industry professionals.
With connections to the foremost Property and Asset Management Companies nationally, ATARID works with you to find the best fit.
Let’s connect – to be kept informed of additional opportunities in the future.
- Budgets, Cam Reconciliation
- Capital Projects
- Commercial Properties
- Tenant Relations
- Work Orders