To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Linn, TX
- Brenda Gonzalez
- Phone: 281-479-1800
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Integrity Trade Services, Inc. • Linn, TX
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Linn, TX. Plant Maintenance (Welder/Mechanic). Temp to perm. Starting at $16. Must have welding and maintenance skills.
Responsibilities for maintenance projects at two or more mine operations in accordance with company programs, policies, and guidelines as well as government agencies. Must possess proficiencies in both welding and maintenance skills. Self-motivated and able to work well in both crew and individual environments as needed with strong ownership of safety and quality.
Call Brenda or Gabby at 281-479-1800.
• Strong personal commitment to safety
• Must be able to work any shift, extended hours including nights and weekends
• Proficiencies in both welding and maintenance skills in plant environment
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Previous experience in aggregate plant maintenance, heavy equipment/off road construction equipment, welding, maintenance and mining experience preferred
• Dependable, self-motivated and possess a positive attitude in working with others as a team
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen, physical & background check
Minimum Education and Experience
• Minimum 1 year experience in a role with similar responsibilities
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience required
• Must be 18 or older to work on mine property
• Must be able to see and hear safety indicators and warnings.
• Pass required physical examination and drug screens.
• Walk on all types of surfaces (uneven and/or slippery ground).
• Climb stairs and ladders as high as 200 feet in elevation.
• Physical ability to climb on equipment to provide supervision during work.
• Drive automobile to various plant sites and work locations.
• Must be able to walk long distances, climb ladders, stairs and stockpiles, stoop, crawl under and into enclosed spaces.