Our firm is unlike other financial service firms out there, because of our extensive training, processes, and culture we have been able to produce an average success rate for consultants that is twice as profitable and 10 times as likely to be successful in the first year as compared to the insurance industry average.
As an essential service provider, our business is expanding faster than ever due to recent health & retirement planning concerns.
This is your opportunity to finally be compensated what you are worth. This is not for a candidate seeking a job. It is for a professional who is under appreciated, overworked and has so much more to offer. You recognize that to earn your true potential, compensation must be Commission based with all the training, tools, and support you need to excel. Whether you are a seasoned top performer or a personable and outgoing self-starter, - we want to hear from you!
Apply today and start building for tomorrow!
- Life Insurance State License OR *ability/willingness to obtain one
- Documented Success. A Proven Winner!
Coachable - we will teach you everything you need to know to succeed! Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Takes initiative and ability to actively problem-solve
What We Offer:
- WORK REMOTELY
- BE YOUR OWN BOSS
- Unlimited earning potential
- Continuous training and mentorship
- Roadmap to Success
- Lead generation system (NO COLD CALLING)
- Meet with clients only two - three days per week
- Clear blueprint to reach 6 and 7 figure income goals
- BUSINESS OWNER OPPORTUNITY that is sellable or transferable to loved ones (generational wealth creation)
- Passive income
- Incentive trips including international destinations
- We encourage personal + professional growth
- Opportunities for advancement
- Company culture emphasis on work/life balance
- RAPIDLY EXPANDING! Many opportunities
Previous insurance industry success considered a plus, but not mandatory. The job includes full training and support that is proven to deliver rapid success.
- Scheduling appointments with warm leads
- Attend consistent and on-going training via in-person and webinar
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas for improvement
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Sales Management
- Self Motivated