RN – Medical/Surgical (Med/surg) Registered Nurse
ProLink Healthcare is currently interviewing qualified Registered Nurse (RN) candidates for a Medical/Surgical (Med/surg) RN in one of Rochester's major hospital facilities.
Medical/Surgical (Med/surg) Registered Nurse (RN) Job Description:
- Care for patients who require close monitoring and frequent assessment
- Maintain IV access and administer IV medications and antibiotics
- Monitor patients before, during, and after invasive procedures
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of cardiopulmonary and respiratory emergencies and know how to start standard interventions to stabilize the patient
- Basic cardiac rhythm monitoring techniques, interpretation, and treatment
- Basic and advanced life support
Medical/Surgical (Med/surg) Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- Diploma or degree from an accredited nursing program
- Active NY License
- BLS and ACLS certifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a setting equivalent to or more critical than M/S
· ProLink is an equal opportunity employer.
ProLink is an equal opportunity employer.
As a ProLink Healthcare employee each candidate will have access to full healthcare benefits, premium hourly pay, direct weekly deposit, and excellent customer service from a free consultative approach.
Please respond to this posting with an updated resume if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or openings that may be similar.
- Must have diploma, associate’s degree, or bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- Must hold current New York RN license.
- Must have two years of experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Must have experience in desired specialty.
- Medicine / Surgery
- Registered Nurse