ARDEX Americas, is a Global industry leader in the manufacturing and development of high-performance specialty building materials.
Our continued success and reputation as an industry leader, is driven by a growth mindset culture, where innovation, collaboration, idea sharing, and empowering our people, is encouraged at all levels and job functions across the organization.
Our people benefit from a diverse work environment, competitive compensation, great benefits – and flexible work options that help support a work/life balance. With an emphasis on developing our people, ARDEX Americas is the recipient of PHRA’s Innovative People Practices Award for Learning and Development, 2017, AND 2018!!
SALES PROFESSIONAL, TILE AND STONE INSTALLATION SYSTEMS.
We are immediately hiring for a SALES PROFESSIONAL, with experience of TILE AND STONE INSTALLATION SYSTEMS as part our WASHINGTON DC / MARYLAND, TILE SALES TEAM.
Working independently and part of a dynamic team, you will successfully drive, develop and win business with tile installers, tile contractors, architects and ARDEX distributor partners, while providing the exceptional product guidance and technical expertise, that continues to set ARDEX apart as industry leaders. Sales experience within the tile and stone installation products sector, is essential.
This is a field sales position, with a preferred home office base of WASHINGTON DC or MARYLAND and will require up to 30% territory travel, including some overnight.
Territory consisting of the State of Maryland, District of Columbia, Delaware - South of the Chesapeake and Delaware Canal, and Metro-Washington counties in the Commonwealth of Virginia to include - Arlington, Fairfax, Prince William, Stafford, Louden, and Fauquier.
- Responsible for developing, promoting and growing sales of ARDEX Tile and Stone Installation Systems throughout assigned territory
- Develop and maintain solid working relationship with distributors, tile contractors, specifiers and other key business influences in assigned territory
- Retain current accounts and prospect new business development
- Successfully launch and promote new products via hands-on product demonstrations, presentations & professional product displays
- Provide technical expertise, recommendations and product systems solutions, utilizing the resources such as the ARDEX technical and marketing teams.
- Generate and follow through new business leads by calling on jobsites, cold calls, and industry channels.
- Ability to recognize and work with all major decision influences such as Tile Contractors, Stone Contractors, Specifiers and Owners\Development and implementation of field sales action plans
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years outside sales experience is required
- Demonstrable experience of Tile and Stone Installation Systems is essential (thin sets, sub floor preparation, cement & epoxy grouts, under tile waterproofing, commercial & residential)
- Tile and stone installation experience is highly desirable
- Ability to make sound business decisions and possess the ability to close a sale
- Familiar with architectural specifications and construction design elements
- Demonstrates energy and enthusiasm for the industry. Persistent and resilient
- Demonstrates good mechanical or hands-on skills to meet the needs of intensive and physically demanding field support and service. Must be able to operate non-power and power tools
- Must be technically competent
- Must be able to travel throughout assigned territory, dependent on advertised geographic territory, including some overnight
- Must possess a current, valid and unexpired driver’s license with a clean driving record
Four (4) year college degree or greater is preferred, OR minimum high school diploma with relevant industry work experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The ability to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The ability to frequently sit and reach with hands and arms. The ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
Excellent benefits package to include flexible work initiatives to include flexible working hours and work from home (job dependent), Employee Assistance Programs, Paid Time off (PTO), 11 Paid Holidays, 401K match, Vision, Medical (immediately eligible 1st of month following date of hire, Dental, tuition reimbursement program (up to $5,500 annually), reduced gym memberships, wellness programs, pet insurance, Tickets at Work, community support and volunteer initiatives, employee development and leadership development programs.
About ARDEX: Want to put your career on a solid foundation?
As a family-owned company, our employees are the foundation of what we do, and enjoy an open culture that promotes diversity, team-spirit, innovation, and excellence in all we do. ARDEX employs almost 400 people in North America, and over 3,000 worldwide. Our North America corporate offices are located in Beaver County, (20 minutes North of Pittsburgh International Airport), within a picturesque woodland setting with free parking facilities, onsite Zumba classes, monthly massages (paid and free!), a relaxed business casual dress code including jeans and sneakers, and regular onsite employee events!
Should you experience any difficulties using our online application database, simply send your resume and cover letter to Careers@ArdexAmericas.com