To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Visalia, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
U.S. Retirement & Benefits Partners (USRBP) • Visalia, CA
Posted 2 months ago
U.S. Retirement & Benefits Partners (USRBP) is an independent national financial services firm specializing in public school, governmental and corporate employee benefits plans and employer-sponsored retirement plans. The business was formed in 2008 and today is the largest independent specialist serving the K-12 market with over two million clients nationally. USRBP is the market-leader with our dominant position in the educational and government sectors. We are actively acquiring new business to add to our portfolio of benefit and retirement products, services, and technology solutions. Chimienti & Associates is a partner firm located in Visalia, CA specializing in employee benefits including major medical, worksite, and retirement solutions.
● The Account Manager is accountable for delivering high quality and efficient service to both internal and external clients through the day-to-day account management of an assigned group of accounts.
● The Account Manager directly contributes to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, enhancing USRBP’s value to our clients and prospects, achieving operating/margin targets and fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement.
● Successfully and profitably manages an assigned group of accounts and foster and support cross-selling of services.
● Participate in trade shows, and attend, as appropriate, Market Segment Sales, Customer and/or Pricing Meetings.
● Participate in annual enrollment meetings.
● Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
● Builds and solidifies relationships with existing clients by providing exceptional ongoing care.
● Takes a leadership role in the renewal process, ensuring that the best possible solution is delivered to the client in a high-quality & timely manner.
● Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional services and lines of coverage.
● Cultivates relationships with the buyer in the client organization as well as with day-to-day client representatives and buyers.
● Bachelor's degree with 3+ years client service and/or claims management experience -OR- High School degree/GED with 8+ years client service and/or claims management experience.
● Previous insurance knowledge and experience managing client relationships.
● Experience with major medical plans and carriers.
● Producer's License – CA Life, Accident and Health.
● Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Productivity Applications.
● Solid financial acumen.
● Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize productivity and quality.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Comfortably engages others in consultative discussion.
● Effectively manages/balances multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
● Works in a self-directed manner.
● Strong interpersonal skills.
● Bilingual a plus.