The following is a comprehensive list of your daily duties as the Bilingual Staffing Consultant (English / Spanish speaking):
1. Fill all qualified job orders with urgency.
a. Take thorough and complete job orders.
b. Ensure the job order fulfillment is realistic to the associate, Administrative Staffing Consultant, and client.
c. Interview candidates and present qualified associates to clients.
d. Take advantage of every phone interaction with a potential client.
e. Document all sales activities to schedule future contact.
2. Recruit, interview, and retain a qualified pool of candidates.
a. Recruit top talent for administrative positions.
b. Conduct 15-20 interviews weekly, adhering to Express’ guidelines.
c. Ensure high satisfaction in consistently communicating with associates pre and post placement / assignment.
3. Generate and expand business with new and existing accounts.
a. Broaden and diversify client base by cross-selling service offerings.
b. Build and maintain relationships with clients through frequent visits, invitations to marketing events, and open communication.
4. Increase office and team effectiveness.
a. Attend morning meetings to review job orders, statistical reports, and discuss most placeable candidates.
b. Work closely with all team members to ensure job orders are filled in a timely manner.
c. Work closely with the sales department to synchronize sales and recruiting calls.
5. Conduct business in accordance with Express Employment Professional’s guidelines in mind.
a. Develop and maintain professional knowledge of the market, staffing industry, and pertinent labor laws.
b. Maintain a thorough knowledge of the staffing and placement services offered by Express, as well as pricing techniques and strategies.
c. Utilize research, community activities, and training opportunities to develop awareness of the local labor market, business conditions, activities of the competition, and industry trends.
· Interview, schedule and recruit associates
· Support candidate screening and hiring processes
· Assist in preparation and execution of orientations, based on client requirements
· Proven experience as staffing coordinator or similar position
· Outstanding organizational skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
· Reliable with a respect to confidentiality
· Sourcing and recruiting potential candidates using internal and external sources
· Maintaining quality relationships with clients and employees
· Out-of-the-box thinking approach
· Detail oriented and organized
· Able to work within a fast-paced office environment
Motivated and driven to succeed