There are those that are driven to see beyond. Those that look at the open road as a chance to prove what they are really capable of. At INFINITI, we build machines in pursuit of human potential. For both our cars and the people that drive them. We push our technology and it pushes back, inspiring us to move forward. We believe in empowering the drive.
INFINITI is currently looking for a Senior Planner Infiniti Certified Pre-Owned Regional Strategy to join our team in Franklin, TN.
This role will be responsible for supporting the growth of the Infiniti Certified Pre-Owned department including the growth of the Infiniti customer base, improvement of Infiniti Certified Pre-Owned contribution and Dealer profitability. They will also supports DOMs, FOMs and Infiniti Financial Service FSMs in implementation of Certified Pre Owned (CPO) and Infiniti Courtesy Vehicle (IVC) programs. Drive revenue-enhancing programs for dealerships to build customer loyalty, brand value, and achieve enduring profitable growth.
Job functions Include but are not limited to:
- Proactively analyzes various CPO metrics and market conditions and creates National CPO processes, tools, reporting and resources for the Regional Field teams.
- Identifies priority retailers for CPO and ICV performance based on business opportunity and potential. Creates and presents corrective action plans for highest opportunity retailers. Guides Regional DOMs (Dealer Operations Manager) on implementation of action plans. Maintains expertise policies, procedures and best practices for the CPO and ICV programs. Promotes CPO and ICV programs through site visits and DOM relationships.
- Communicates and implements Infiniti marketing initiatives for CPO and ICV with Regions. Tracks engagement and provides training for dealers and DOMs. Informs DOMs and dealers of marketing plans. Engages DOMs to ensure that dealers are utilizing Infiniti’s merchandising and point-of-sale material to drive sales. Ensures DOMs understand CPO procedures and costs for dealers to certify a vehicle.
- Tracks statistics and revenue about CPO vehicles for regions. Identifies impact on dealership pre-owned gross performance and parts sales relating to certification and reconditioning of CPO vehicles utilizing dealer financial statements. Evaluates impact on new vehicle sales through routine dialog with Regions and DOMs and review of sales reports.
- Leverages and communicates national and local APR and special financing programs through IFS. Ensures Regions and DOMs understand the loyalty impact of utilizing IFS for future New and Pre-Owned vehicle sales.
- Monitor Infiniti Used Vehicle and Certified Pre-Owned support programs to optimize off-lease portfolio recovery values. Includes the monitoring of IFS lease portfolio recovery values vs. reserves and monitoring general used vehicle market trends. Supports implementation of IFS remarketing initiatives at the retailer level to improve off-lease and CPO flow of vehicles back to auction or to retailer used inventory.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required; related business field such as Marketing, Finance, Economics, etc. preferred
- A minimum of 6 years of progressive Marketing and Sales experience at a senior level including, a minimum 3 years of analytical experience in automotive industry and at least 2 years of field experience within a dealer contact support role such as FSM, FOM or DOM
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Ability to generate reports utilizing various resources, including web-based applications and databases. Intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint .
- Proven ability to read and understand dealer financial statements, dealer agreements and other key operating reports and apply info to strategies to improve sales. Understand required performance and policy compliance for dealerships.
- Demonstrated ability to influence the actions of others by building credibility through dealership knowledge, effective recommendations, clear communications and demonstrated follow-up.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize own schedules and organize workload effectively while focusing on the best interests of the dealerships and Infiniti.
- Position is located at the regional office for INFINITI. Some day or overnight travel required to regions in the US. (25-50%)
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire; Nissan uses E-Verify to validate employment eligibility.
**Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**
Franklin Tennessee United States of America