Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of your customers?
Do you love building and fostering relationships with clients?
Are you goal oriented and want to get paid accordingly for your talents?
A career in Sales with Wolf's is unlike any other retail sales job. We go beyond selling furniture and mattresses. We provide solutions.
Wolf's offers unlimited earnings potential! We offer a guarantee of either an hourly rate OR commissions (whichever is greater). Our sales professionals have the opportunity to earn up to 9% commission!
Wolf Furniture is seeking individuals that are passionate about building and preserving relationships with their customers. They are excited about the business, helping others, and exceeding goals.
Our Sales Professionals exhibit excellent communication skills, and take a friendly and sincere interest in helping each one of our guests. In our energizing environment, each day is different from the next.
As mentioned before, we offer unlimited earnings potential (up to 9% commission) with a guaranteed hourly rate. In addition to excellent income opportunities, we offer:
- Paid training- With our blended learning, we teach you what you need to know.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, wellness programs, 401K, life insurance and more
- Generous employee discount—decorate your home with the latest trends at a special price.
Job Responsibilities Overview
- Provides equal and specified level of service to each customer to maximize customer’s satisfaction.
- Maximizes each sales opportunity; Meets or exceeds minimum acceptable sales standards and assigned sales goals.
- Maintains ongoing relationships with customers through continued contact in order to retain future sales.
- Prospects new customers via sources such as: Internet, networking, personal mailers, etc…
- Accurately enters sales order information into POS system and monitors customer orders to ensure accurate completion of sale and delivery.
- Completes all required initial and ongoing sales training programs and attends required store sales meetings.
- Maintains general appearance and accurate product information in assigned area of store.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Works cooperatively as a member of the store team by working toward solutions that are in the best interest of the customer.
- Maintains current knowledge of competitive advertising and merchandise.
- Communicates with internal and external personnel in a professional and timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Great listening ability
- High energy, socially-focused, people person with experience in a customer satisfaction environment
- Detail oriented—Must be able to handle details quickly, correctly, and efficiently
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which includes evenings, weekends, holidays, and special events
- Prior experience using Windows-based computer programs
- Bachelor’s degree in business (or related field), or interior design preferred (but not required)
If you share our enthusiasm for success, outstanding customer service, design apply today.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, reach and move about the showroom regularly as needed. (Depending on the location, the ability to occasionally climb stairs is also required.)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to use vision to read documents and computer screen.
- Ability to use hands to type information into computer.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 15 lbs.
In order to provide equal employment and achievement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Wolf Furniture will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Wolf Furniture does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous demonstrated experience in a customer satisfaction environment.
- Previous experience using Windows-based computer programs
Operate Cash Register
Resolve Customer Issue